I am pleased to inform you we have bought into the YogaBugs Virtual Programme for our school and this includes access to YogaBugs videos and mindfulness techniques for you and your children.
Please see below instruction on how to access your YogaBugs Parent Portal.
We are working closely with YogaBugs in school to help all of our children, teachers and parents with their mental health and overall wellbeing.
On the YogaBugs Parent Portal you will have access to Yoga and Mindfulness videos, chair yoga for you to try, a video about the benefits of YogaBugs, along with helpful mindfulness activities and visualisations that you can download and use for you whole family.
The benefits of you using sessions are huge – Please see below:
· The YogaBugs Virtual programme has been designed and created by mental health first aiders
· Every session is age appropriate and challenging
· The classes can be used on a laptop, phone, tablet or smart TV
· You can pause the sessions at any time and come back to them
· All classes end with Relaxation and Mindfulness
· We incorporate curriculum-based themes and subjects in help with distance learning
· All classes are physical and educational
· The physical benefits are massive helping with core strength, balance, coordination flexibility and much more
· All sessions are proven to help with concentration, behaviour, listening and stimulate imagination
To register and log into your portal please click on the link below and register your details:
** please note this link cannot be sent to anyone else, the school has signed a confidentiality agreement **
We recommend that you use 1 or 2 sessions per week along with revisiting sessions to help children learn certain Yoga poses and stimulate memory.
Once you have registered, you will create your own password which will then gain access to all of our sessions.
We hope you find these sessions beneficial. We welcome photos and any feedback to us and YogaBugs so we can see how the students and you are getting on with the sessions.
If you require any assistance, please call the school office.