Most of our school policies can be found on the website (if you require others, please contact the school office) but the most important ones for parents of children with SEND are listed below:
If you would like a paper copy of any of our documents on our website please speak to the school office, who will provide them to you free of charge.
- Equality Policy Statement 2019
- Equality Information and Objectives 2019
- Accessibility Statement 2020
- Anti-bullying policy 2020
- Respectful relationship Policy 2020
- SEN Policy and Information Report January 2020
- Supporting Pupils at School with Medical Conditions Policy 2020
If you would like to discuss your SEND requirements in detail please contact the school to arrange an appointment.
You may need a product like Adobe Reader (free download) to view our PDF documents on our website.